How to make a podcast using Garageband:
Directions: how to add jingles and sound effects!
To add jingles, stingers, and sound effects:
- Click the Loop Browser button (with the “eye”) in the control bar to open the loop browser.
- Click the Podcast Sounds View button (the rightmost button) in the upper-left part of the loop browser.
- Select the category of sounds you want to use from the column on the left, then select a subcategory from the column on the right.
Matching loops appear in the results list below.
- Click a loop in the results list to preview it.
- Drag a loop to the timeline to add it to your project.